Thursday, March 1, 2012

3 dAyS LeTF ovEr~...

o' mine.... u see what?
3 days left~...huuuooo...guess!!!
ya ya yaaa.....it's my sem' break holiday's...almost over...
part of me says "yAhOoOoO!!!..
then another part says "mmmmm...its over"..its relieved then...i don't have to think much whenever i 'bukak mate pagi-pagi' .... heaven...i just have to follow my routine as a full time student and part time worker.. but since my schedule dis coming sem's is toooooooo tight...i shoudn't have to work anymore maybe...o mine!!.i'm preparing myself to a crtitical life..
o no!!!!!..

yaaa..admitted..uuurrrgghhh!tough man...
result??..hehe..biala..segan...biala rahsiee.....sshhhh!!
cukup makan..tp kan...mmmmm.. :(..ade papew repeat!!! o nooooo!!!!!!!...
xpenah fail....tp xpela kan..itu tandenye..lecturer sayang lebih...
korang hader??ader????ek eleeeyy...xde kan...jeleshh r tu...weeekkkk..hahahahaaa...

No comments: